Arena is a growing, fast-paced organization with a start-up mentality and substantial long-term growth prospects. As we grow, we are continuously planning, executing, evaluating and adjusting. This process flows through our work and into our communications with ourselves and our Board of Directors.
The manager is responsible for the annual corporate planning process, including Board of Director presentations and associated analysis. Additionally, the individual will be responsible for the project management of significant change management initiatives within the company. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with the CEO and members of the Executive Team of a growing biotech. The position reports to the Office of the CEO.
What you’ll dive into
- Leads process in support with the development of the annual Corporate Strategic Plan (including objectives,budgetand goals)
- Ensure completion and alignment between annual corporate strategic plan and individual department strategic plans
- Create and maintain corporate dashboards to track progress and identify issues
- Assist with planning for Board meetings including presentation material development, agendas, pre-reads etc.
- Assist with execution of special projects, including change management and corporate growth initiatives, and support to specific functions as needed.As needed, coordinate and work with cross-functional teams to ensure corporate objectives are being realized.
- Manage vendors as needed
- Coordinate cross functional efforts as part of change management initiatives
- Create, implement, measurements and metrics
What we expect
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA highly preferred
- 4+ years corporate planning/consulting experience, with min 2 years in biotech/biopharma or in a consulting capacity
- Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive business results in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Proven time management skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction; strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Proficient facilitation, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills
What you’ll get
- To be a part a growing company and fantastic team passionate about developing novel drug therapies to improve people’s lives
- Opportunities to learn and contribute creative solutions
- Comprehensive health insurance ($0 premium on select medical plans)
- Matching 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays including a Summer & Winter break
- Company celebrations.