Sr. Manager - Corporate Engineer
This unique company is dedicated to achieving health through food.
They are in several health centered businesses with a global presence that spans in more than 100 countries across five continents. They have strong sustainable growth with several manufacturing sites throughout the United States.
We are currently searching for a Sr. Manager - Corporate Engineer to be based in the Harrisonburg, VA region.
This individual will be managing the capital projects with budgets up to $30M across several sites. There will be some travel and leading a regional base team of both plant and corporate engineers.
- BS degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Capital project experience ranging from 10M- 25M
- Must come from consumer packaged goods, food or beverage manufacturing
- Experience with some of the following electrical, automation, batching, packaging, building construction, warehousing & distribution, facility planning & design and PSM
- Highly self-directed and able to work independently as well as part of a team