This position will manage a portfolio of Continuous Improvement (CI) projects for process workstreams within Member & Home Delivery Services Operations, and is responsible for Lean Deployment efforts at the site level. Employ Lean Six Sigma methodologies to drive improvement initiatives through project identification, business case development, event facilitation, project management and benefit/result realization. Assist in the implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) elements, including Policies, Procedures, Standard Work Instructions and other controls. Additionally, this position may develop and deliver training/mentoring in Lean methodologies.
- High aptitude for problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Highly organized, able to work with limited direct supervision, motivated to successfully meet deadlines, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with ability to clearly communicate vision to senior leaders.
- Ability to facilitate/lead Continuous Improvement (CI) Events with passion and maintain group energy.
- Proficient with Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodology, including: 6S, Visual Management, VSM, Kaizen, A3, SWI, FMEA, etc. Ability to apply best practices in a transactional/service environment.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with workstream owners and work closely with leaders to identify performance gaps, develop business case and manage improvement roadmap.
- Act as a change agent and ensure continuous improvement activity is being communicated, understood, and supported within the organization.
- Project Management experience
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations, Logistics, Analytics or related field; OR 14-16 years relevant experience; Master's degreepreferred
- 8-12 years experience; or equivalent years experience
- 4-6 years experience employing continuous improvement methodologies preferred
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities; experience leading a multifaceted operations function preferred
- Lean, Six Sigma, PMP, quality related certification preferred.
- Experience applying lean methodologies in a transactional environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally in ambiguous situations to solve complex problems and improve quality and member experience
- Proficient PC skills including application development experience within a Microsoft Office environment
- Experience with Minitab, R, SAS, Tableau, Python or similar software
- Ability to travel 25%