Put your talent for storytelling and relentless curiosity to use on our energetic marketing team. We have many stories to tell about the rapidly changing world of employee engagement, our customers, and how we’re helping to transform organizations to empower their employees and managers through solutions such as recognition and measurement to drive business outcomes. We’re looking for a creative, self-motivated individual with some delightful combination of the following skills: marketing and web content writing, content management, video production, and influencer social mediamarketing.
As a content marketing manager at Achievers, you will be responsible for writing and researching blog posts, sales collateral, interactive media assets, and long-form thought leadership content. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading content, you will also create content for promotions, events (roadshows and customer conference), email newsletters, online outreach campaigns, and social media postings. Strong communication and organization skills are essential to this role. As we are in a fast-paced industry, this position requires the ability to work under tight deadlines and with maximum flexibility.
- Research and write content for online and offline marketing deliverables such as product brochures, customer testimonials and case studies, white papers, advertising materials, email campaigns, and blog posts with the purpose to create awareness, attract prospects and drive conversion.
- Manage and planinternal and external communications strategies and tactics for various market segments across a range of digitalchannels
- Work and collaborate cross functionally to mobilize people to assist in the production of content, interview internal and external stakeholders, build your stable of sources
- Maintain and develop the necessary content assets
- Develop hyper-targeted content for key segments, verticals and decision-makers in alignment with corporate growth initiatives and programs
- Assist demand generation with top of the funnel content distributed across a wide variety of owned and paid media channels, and through organic earned impressions.
- Curate and contribute to a host of social media platforms to build brand awareness
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, social media and events
- Work cooperatively with key team members, vendors and customers
- Monitor content performance to understand which topics and formats resonate, and adjust accordingly
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, retail or related field
- A portfolio of work and completed projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field
- Strong writing, editing skills; ability to write clearly and concisely in a way that is understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Reliable copy editor and proofreader
- Experience with a content management system
- Basic Adobe Photoshop, photo-taking and video-editing skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, and a willingness to understand performance data
- Experience with creating content for organic results (SEO)
- Insightful team player, willing to lend a hand (and opinion) to a variety of projects
- Strong, emotion-invoking storytelling skills translatable across many mediums
- Solid portfolio with incredible content and measurable results; active blogger a plus
- Proven track record of driving a successful content strategy across channels
- Action and results-oriented: rolls-up sleeves and tackles work head-on - no task is too small or insignificant for you
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and collaborative environment
- Never satisfied with the status quo – always looking for opportunities to improve
- Strategy is not complete unless it includes metrics and clear definitions of success
- Excellent communicator, collaborator, and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Team player who is enthusiastic about helping out across the team.