Manages consultants who provide compensation analytical and business management support to client groups to ensure alignment with T-Mobile's strategic goals, competitiveness and effectiveness. Provides guidance and oversight of compensation decisions and programs impacting client group. Participates in the development, design, implementation and administration of compensation programs and policies to support T-Mobile's business strategy.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Partners with business clients and HR Generalists to understand and support their business objectives by providing analytical support, consulting, and compensation advice for their functional areas. Educates client groups on compensation policies and provides subject matter expertise. Aligns compensation approaches with business needs, developing creative solutions for business retention and talent acquisition. Recommends solutions or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related challenges.
- Provides leadership, direction and long-term planning to Compensation Consultants. Leads, develops and builds a high performing team. Creates clear and measurable goals, and provides day-to-day guidance to Consultants.
- Evaluates roles up to Sr Director, determining leveling, ensuring jobs are compliant related to FLSA designations. Maintains job related data in HRIS and manages organizational job descriptions.
- Participates in market pricing initiatives, analyzes competitive market data to ensure T-Mobile’s competitive market position. Reviews internal equity and prepare proposals to management on pay adjustments.
- Participates in the design and administration of company-wide programs related to base pay, bonuses, policies, sales compensation, and performance management. May be a project lead on cross-functional projects.
- Senior compensation team members may be called upon to lead one or more current or new complex projects, including but not limited to: bonus administration; annual compensation review, survey submissions, bonus modeling, and salary increase budget analyses. This can/may include developing communication and education materials as well as, facilitating cross functional training and/or networking with key contacts outside compensation to provide subject matter expertise.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 7-10 years of Compensation experience
- 4-7years Management experience
- Experience working with a market pricing system.
- Experience utilizing Workday HCM.
- Experience utilizing SharePoint.
- Bachelors Degreepreferred