IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Compensation consultant manages the day to day administration of IGT’s Long Term Incentive Program, Annual Bonus Plan, Corporate Sales Incentive Plan and Employee Recognition Program (Building Excellence). In this role you will work closely with Finance and Accounting to ensure that data provided for budgeting and forecasting is complete, accurate and timely. You will be responsible for maintaining all SOX related controls and liaising with Internal and External auditors. This a 6+ month contract with the possibility for regular full time employment.
- Manages the administration, communication and compliance of employee equity grants company-wide.
- Analyzes and communicates performance of equity plan and grant practices to executive staff and internal stakeholders.
- Evaluates best practices and developments in applicable laws to drive changes in equity plan design and implementation.
- Partners with Legal and Finance to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory, internal and external reporting and requirements for equity plans and disclosures. In conjunction with internal partners, develops reporting and internal review processes and systems, and grant recording and tracking mechanisms. Manages relationships with outsourced vendors and brokers.
- Ensures all equity plan administration is accurate inclusive of annual planning of grants and vesting, timely and accurate reporting toAccounting, managing vendor relationships and staying current on all legal and tax implications for an international organization
- Acts as main contact for all executive questions, works closely with executive services of stock plan administrator and ensures that all 10b5-1 administration is set up properly.
- Develops system to tracks stock ownership guidelines for key executives.
Short Term Incentive Programs
- Ensures all aspects of short term incentive programs are managed within appropriate SOX controls, that financial accruals are accurate and that all plan documentation is up to date.
- Oversees the calculation of commission/incentive award payments to sales personnel based on commission plan provisions.
- Reviews commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness. Able to verify and follow through, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in the plan. Resolves reconciliation issues.
- Leads the development or improvement of systems to effectively track or capture data.
- Perform cost analysis, modeling and budgetforecasting for use by Finance and Accounting.
- Oversees the tracking of employee data related to the annual bonus plan, inclusive of eligibility, targets and plan assignment.
- Participates in the design of MBO goals forms in the Success Factor system, the annual roll-out of goals setting and year end evaluation, auditing and review for completeness and accuracy of goal setting.
- Ensures annual bonus pay-outs are calculated correctly, communicated to managers and participants, and are paid out in a timely fashion working withPayroll and Country HR Reps as appropriate. Maintains records for SOX audits.
- Oversees the development of Building Excellence budget, communication of budgets and tracking/reporting of spending during the calendar year.
- Participates in plan design changes, administration tools and vendor oversight.
- Leads annual Game Changer Award process inclusive of management communication, nomination submissions and coordination of ceremony.
- Minimum 10 years experienceworking with stock administration and incentive compensation administration
- Experience in global companies
- In-depth understanding of SOX controls
- Ability to develop accurate and efficient reporting for use in Accounting and Finance
- Ability to develop specifications for supporting systems
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferable
- Prior management experience and ability to effectively lead a virtual team
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Req #: 57965