At Match, millions of members use our products every month and our customers go on tens of thousands of dates every single day. Our reach and impact are staggering. We believe that no business brings more happiness to more people than ours; we can never forget the impact we have on society and most importantly, our community members.
As the Senior Operations Manager, Community, you will oversee both internal and off-shore teams responsible for representing the "voice of the customer" for our Match and Match Affinity Brands. You will be responsible for global operational excellence and lead customer experience initiatives and most importantly, you will champion for our users and make sure their experience is world-class.
You will partner with senior leadership to implement change initiatives across the organization, align priorities with corporate strategy, implement consistent and sustainable processes across the various departments, and drive strategic milestones.
- Proven ability to support an organization focusing on a "customer-first" culture
- Ensure delivery of KPIs including day to day service levels, customer experience/CSAT, and quality measures
- Continuous identification and implementation of operational best practices through interaction with the wider team
- Deliver member feedback to senior leadership to ensure end to end awareness among cross-functional teams; collaborate with internal and external partners to identify opportunities
- Manage and continuously evaluate outsourced partner relationships, operational processes, measured outcomes, identify opportunities; and promote a customer-focused environment
- Implement process improvements for both internal and outsourced partners in training and quality areas; emphasize agent retention; monitor progress against metrics; and ensure strategic goals are met
- Oversee third-party vendors and as appropriate, be involved in the selection of new vendors. Monitor their performance, accuracy and quality of their work
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Review and manage staffing of the Community Operations organization
- Demonstrate a strong passion for developing people and coaching
- Lead and develop a large team of customer care agents and operations staff
Experience and requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 7+ yrs of customer success experience (with minimum 4+ yrs experience leading and managing teams)
- Demonstrate a true passion for a world-class customer experience
- Ability to gather and analyze data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills
- Strong track record of implementing initiatives, practices, and plans in collaboration with senior leadership to capitalize on opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Experience providing support for both web and mobile (including native app) experiences
- Strong track record of hiring and developing great talent across a broad spectrum of geographies; delivering superior results and developing a customer focused culture; develops a succession management plan; proactively coaches and mentors direct reports and other individuals.
- Develops and sustains trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional, organizational, and geographical boundaries to achieve goals
- Experience of working in an Outsourcing or contact center operation
- Ability to travel abroad
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community