At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Senior Manager Client Services to be responsible for providing key support to the planning, management, and oversight of events and other special projects. Responsible for successfully developing and increasing program event volume, providing leadership in the day-to-day activities of the client services team while collaborating effectively to deliver on mutual client and customer objectives. Results will be obtained through effective planning, influence building, and use of resources.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage deployment readiness and resource alignment by ensuring an accurate understanding of mutually agreed on client deliverables (e.g., terms and conditions, service-level agreements) and ensuring knowledge is dispersed amongst personnel engaged in the post-sale activity (e.g., operations, field execution).
- Target prospects/opportunities, conduct interest building calls when applicable, and gain client interest.
- Qualify opportunities, support the development of winning proposals and build business justification cases to increase client revenue and profit.
- Troubleshoot and monitor operational issues.
- Successfully present reports (i.e. weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews) to all necessary stakeholders to review and improve business impact.
- Observe direct report behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement; demonstrate and mentor expected service behaviors.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required; MBA Degree or equivalent job-related experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in sales or sales support role
- Advanced level influencing skills – ability to manage internal and external boundaries, set expectations, and build alignment at varying management levels/client interface
- Advanced level insight skills – ability to identify and develop robust data on internal and external operations (especially regarding customer expectations and alternatives) and transform that data into decisions that balance risk with reward
- Expert level execution skills - ability to coordinate mutually agreed expectations of what is promised to the customer into measurable business results
- Expert level credibility skills – ability to use personal effectiveness to link relationships, processes, and business methodologies with revenue-producing activities