ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
IT Applications is adding value in more ways to more diverse audiences, and to ensure success we are creating the Change Management discipline in the department for how we plan and deliver projects for diverse internal and external audiences. This includes determining what is changing and the impact of changes; creating the best approaches to manage change; developing and executing communication plans; creating and managing training plans; identifying and measuring success/adoption metrics.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create the change management practice for IT Applications.
- Build relationships and deliver results for diverse audiences including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Partners, Professional Services, IT, etc.
- Create and execute methodologies to analyze the change impact of projects, determine the level of change management needed, and create plans aligned to the expected value of each project.
- Tactically perform change management activities, or manage execution using resources in otherdepartments ofcontractors.
- Leverage change management best practices, while working in an environment oriented to specific outcomes, resulting in “practical” change management.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who can:
- Identify what is changing, and create communication, training, adoption, and operational readiness plans to ensure the success of IT Applications projects.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how different departments in a software company operate and familiarity with core business processes.
- Manage the change management work of projects, large and small, andexecute tactically.
- Navigate seamlessly between the “levels” of a project audience; sponsor; stakeholder; different user types; different locations.
- Quickly understand business processes and the needs of different audiences, and be empathetic to their change while successfully leading them to success.
- Ensure business operational readiness for the teams experiencing change.
- Manage risks and issues to implementing change.
- Manage the work of otherinternal departments, and vendors/contractors (when needed), to plan and execute change.
- Communicate and influence at all levels in a company.