RI&S is seeking a Business Development Manager to develop, identify and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for the Space Systems Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Communication (ISRC) business. New business pursuits will focus on ISRC solutions ranging from $100M - $1B+ in total program value. Particular emphasis is on the Department of Defense (DoD) Space ISR market and portfolio.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Pipeline Development: Develop, identify and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Communication (ISRC) for pursuits that individually range from $100M - $1B.
- Customer / Competitor Intelligence: Develop relationships with key customers; influence customer planning and clearly articulate to RI&S's ISRC business leadership customer needs. Understand competitive landscape and implications to inform capture efforts.
- Product Line Strategy Development: Develop product line strategies to achieve business goals aligned with customer plans and programs. Create, analyze and articulate innovative solutions to problems that smartly leverage RI&S's core ISRC products and technologies to obtain most efficient and effective use of company investments and product line common strategies.
- Capture Execution: Develop and lead new business captures; develop pricing and win strategies, prepare gate reviews, ensure capture process compliance and transition to capture execution team. Need to understand operational value of ISRC products and how they integrate within multi-domain sensors and effectors from both an operational and mission solution perspective.
- 10 years of progressive experience in industry strategic planning, business development, capture or equivalent military leadership experience.
- Recent experience on ISRC programs within DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), and NGA.
- Understanding of DoD and IC systems, architectures and CONOPS.
- Experience with developing ISRC requirements and options to meet identified requirements.
- Experience with DoD/IC planning, programming, budgeting and execution system Demonstrated knowledge of the ISRC market.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present and articulate technical and business issues to senior internal and external customers.
- Existing Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship.
- DoD or IC acquisition or operational experience and familiarity with ISRC systems and related CONOPS capture experience.
- Strong understanding of the unique DoD and IC requirements such as FAR based and OTA acquisition procurements and prior experience working with the various DoD/IC organizations leadership that provide the necessary support and approvals for such sales.
- Strong understanding of internal and external processes to expeditiously progress opportunities (release ability, IPBS, Gate Reviews).
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to establish trusted relationships and ensure all representatives are heard and solutions are judiciously assessed.
- Ability to focus and coordinate teams to a common goal and de-conflict when necessary.
- Experience aligning multiple teams and briefing senior level leadership to drive decisions.
- Cultural maturity and ability to build and foster global customer relationships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.