The role will report to the Finance Director, and work closely with members of Revenue, AP, FP&A, Sales, Operations, and Product. You are responsible for the Netsuite ERP and ETL processes including invoicing customization, Salesforce and 3rd party data feeds. Must be hands on for Netsuite administration and configuration, have a good understanding of the Lead to Cash and Procure to Pay processes and responsibilities. The position will work collaboratively with the Finance Director and the Accounting and FP&A teams in optimizing the financial data warehouse, Netsuite interfaces and reports, and collaborating with Engineering and Finance to standardize finance reporting processes.This position is responsible for the daily reporting of revenue for month end close and have an analytical approach towards reporting process improvements. The successful candidate must demonstrate knowledge of a structured programming language, experience in managing large team projects, presenting to multiple levels of management and able to complete projects accurately and timely.
- Utilize best practices related to project management and design, serving as a champion for design and development principles
- Strong functional experience with an emphasis on requirements gathering, project design/management, unit testing, ect.
- Ability to handle a variety of mission-critical projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into practical working solutions across ERP ecosystem
- Strong interpersonal skill set, with a proven ability to coordinate functional and technical projects across multiple modules
- Strong SuiteScript experience, including Suitelets, RESTlets, Workflows, ect.
- Strong analytics background
- Technical background in system architecture
- 6-8 years' experience with NetSuite OneWorld ERP
- 5-6 years' experience with T-SQL and/or PL-SQL
- 2-3 years' people management experience
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline(s) (MIS, IT Business/Computer Science, and/or Accounting)
- Experience in the advertising/media vertical and/or services environment
- Experience working with an international team with direct reports in different areas of the world
- Experience integrating with Salesforce CRM
- Understanding of Web Services technologies (SOAP, WSDL)
- Strong fundamentals of Procure To Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report modules
- Understanding of finance/accounting with regard to NetSuite ERP application