This position leads a team responsible for maintaining and driving high priority, next generation MarTech / AdTech strategic initiatives focusing on CRM, Channel and system Capability development and optimization to enable the right communication, to the right customer, at the right time, through the best channel for T-Mobile Operational CRM and Marketing. The Sr. Manager is responsible for partnering with enterprise cross functional teams, capability and channel managers, marketers and operational channels to define the CRM strategic roadmap to deliver initiatives that support acquisition, loyalty management, cross and up sell revenue with maximum return on investment. This role is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, test cases and operational support components. This role plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery as well. This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives. This position creates and maintains staffing plans to support the current and future work demands and project deliverables, as well as, provide day-to-day guidance to staff members while acting as liaison to senior management and business stakeholders. This position interfaces with T-Mobile Directors, Vice Presidents, and functional disciplines such as Finance, IT and Business Channels.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
· Business Owner of CRM Tools, Channels and Ad Tech infrastructure strategy and roadmap to enable digital/partner marketing within the anonymous world and to allow for connected marketing experiences across paid, owned and earned media for both prospects and customers
· Steering and leadership reporting on MarTech / AdTech strategy alignment against planned and in-flight initiatives.
· Partner with cross functional marketing and campaign operations teams to ensure effective definition and realization of new capabilities and channel initiatives. Prioritization and alignment of marketing and product strategies into MarTech / AdTech capability and channel improvement needs to drive revenue.
· Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
· Communicates design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
· Provides both business and technical leadership, solves complex problems and manages all aspects of problem/decision that impacts overall business, system and/or project. Reviews deliverables and provides input for other analysts. Strong understanding of all business channels Initiate and execute initiatives to improve the processes, procedures, and tools utilized by the team.
· Invests in stakeholder management and possesses ability to gain stakeholder trust. Brokers consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs. Has understanding on how projects align to broader organizational goals and business benefit. Is able to explain business benefit of projects and contributes to business case/feasibility development.
· Manages team of Business Systems Analysts. Evaluates team member competencies and invests in staff development. Drives corrective behavior while maintaining self-esteem. Provides structure, feedback and direction. Creates clear and measurable goals. Holds self and team accountable. Ability to see, account for, and coach others in the big picture and to be able to tie initiatives to Corporate and Individual Goals. Ability to recruit high-performing business systems analysts.
· Maneuvers and mentors business systems analysts through complex political situations effectively and quietly.
· Establishes and manages internal, vendor and contractor relationships as necessary to support business objectives.
·Activity seeks out industry and business information to stay abreast of latest trends and best practices; leverages learnings to inform roadmap. Understands how policies, systems and processes impact job performance and projects. Fosters business knowledge and understanding among business systems analysts and project stakeholders.STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
· 7+ years Management, Team Lead, or other equivalent leadership experience
· 8+ years’ experience with managing and improving the execution of CRM and marketing operations in comparable industries
· Experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials
· Expert understanding of system development and product development life cycles with both purchased and in-house developed hardware and software applications
· Familiarity with “Agile” development principals
· Experience developing business solutions with a variety of tools. Ideally including SAS, Teradata and cloud database technologies
· Has ability to shift from one project portfolio to another domain while maintaining project and staff continuity
· Ability to assess the impact of new process or project requirements on an existing suite of complex applications
· Ability to conceptualize complex business problems and translate them into easy to understand concepts
· Ability to act autonomously in a dynamic, fast paced environment
· Strong business and technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
· Has ability to deal constructively with change. Implements mechanism to prepare and mentor staff through change
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, or related field