Description: Document Management Shared Service (DMSS) is responsible for the composition, fulfilment, archival, and online presentment of over 100 million documents a year. The Business Development team is responsible for guiding strategic initiatives working across functional areas of the organization to enable a consistent document touch point experience across a variety of distribution channels. This position will assist the DMSS Director of Business Development in all functions necessary to lead complex initiatives as well as managing an enterprise document governance process.
- Resource Management: Manages in very complex organization(s) the efforts of direct and indirect reports, and collaborates with, provides guidance to and influences employees, clients and matrix partners.
- Responsible for selecting, developing, and deploying staff in the most effective manner to meet assigned objectives. Responsible for performance management, compensation decisions, rewarding and recognizing employees, and providing on-going, regular performance feedback.
- Strategic Partnership & Planning: Formulates complex, effective strategies consistent with the business and competitive strategy of the organization and/or functional area. Examines policy issues and strategic planning with a long-term as well as short term perspective. Determines objectives and sets priorities; anticipates potential threats or opportunities and vets them within the organization and with the client as appropriate.
- Change Management & Innovation: Proactively engages client leaders and matrix partners to actualize change initiatives. Develops and/or encourages new ideas/approaches. Establishes procedures and practices which promote the adoption of appropriate solutions and sustainability of desired results in complex environments. Uses efficient and cost-effective approaches to integrate technology into the workplace and improve program effectiveness. Develops strategies using new technology to enhance decision making. Understands the impact of technological and process changes on the organization.
- Results & Accountability: Ensures that effective controls are developed and maintained to ensure the integrity of the organization. Takes corrective action, as appropriate. Ensures that performance is aligned with mission, goals and outcomes and is completed within established timeframes. Monitors and evaluates complex plans; focuses on results and measuring attainment of outcomes. Has budget accountability.
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience.
- Minimum eight (8) years of process and/or project management, consulting, or related business experience.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
Knowledge of process management/improvement, methodologies preferred.
Health plan management knowledge preferred.
Graduate degree in a business or management discipline preferred.
Health plan management knowledge
Document Management experience
Strong analytical and presentation skills
Business case development knowledge
Demonstrated self-starter, disciplined, proactive and collaborative.
Job Number: 624579