Business Development and Commercial Strategy will work with SVP to identify opportunities internally and externally o Identify key opportunities and risks both short and long term to the business unit, this should include metrics to measure and prioritize impact
Develop business plans and presentations to secure alignment and investment.
What will you be doing?
- Appropriate research and findings, strategic rationale, audience impact, competitive analysis, etc.
- Take large amounts of information and make it easy to understand both visually and verbally
- Polished enough to present to senior management o Knowledgeable in industry trends in both media consumption and kids/young adult behavior
- Define objective, scope, key metrics, timelines and deliverables for project management
- Skill set to be able not only to develop strategy but also to move execution forward
- Prioritize and multi-task several projects at once
- Can clearly and concisely articulate a point of view
What do we require from you?
- 5-7 years experience in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, digital strategy or media and entertainment
- College degree required
- Project management and ability to drive projects forward when faced with obstacles
- Media savvy, knowledge and voracious consumer of entertainment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing, deck building and all communication as well as an educated point of view
- Entrepreneurial - Be small and nimble and resourceful within big media company
- Ability to work independently
- Resourceful and future focused
- Able to take initiative and build key relationships
- Intellectually curious
- Flexible and adaptable to change