- Drive the achievement of sales targets, and the market expansion of antibody and molecular microscope product lines.
- Provide strategic vision and direction to the commercial marketing team to include commercial marketing plans, sales support tools, market pricing and customer development activities.
- Provide support and guidance to Antibody and MMDX Product Manager(s) to better understand market trends and align with activities for growth opportunities.
- Provide Marketing Team with current antibody content/data in order to update antibody collaterals such as MMDX Brochure, AMR Booklet, etc.
- Encourage a team environment with open communication to improve skills and communications of the commercial team. Promote a culture of growth and development centered on achieving optimal service, both internally and externally.
- Establish a positive working environment and actively communicate market assessments, sales and marketing needs, sales funnels and overall support of commercial sales and marketing teams in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Continually develop sales practices to ensure the highest levels of quality, access, efficiency, and service. Develop metrics in conjunction with Director, Sr. Commercial Operations to monitor and improve performance.
- Manage, review and analyze personal and business performance on a monthly basis, including targeted goals, productivity, and operations.
- Develop a fiscal year annual operating budget for submission to the Sr. Director, Commercial Operations.
- Partner with Senior Leadership and other Departments/Divisions to develop new program business plans and actively manage clinical studies internally, with channel partners and directly with customers.
- Review and prioritize requests with Director of Marketing and Sr. Director, Commercial Operations from outside organizations for sponsorship, ensuring such requests meet company objectives and regulatory compliance.
- Participate in strategic planning and program planning for defined product lines and market space.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze market conditions
- Work closely with the commercial and marketing teams in providing market and customer intelligence for developing and executing the long-term strategic business plans
- Ensure compliance with the marketing events, customer programs, and daily sales activities.
- Travel to global, national and regional customer sites, meetings, and workshops as required.
How will you get here?
EducationBachelor’s Degree in Life Science or a related field.
- At least five (5) years of experience in an HLA, pathology, histology or similar field
- Experience and knowledge of molecular diagnostic assay technology
- An understanding of commercial strategy, clinical market expansion, health economics and reimbursement coding