The ideal candidate will possess a business and technical background that enables them to drive engagements and communicate the benefits of AWS to engineering teams, IT management, and C-Level executives. You will have experience developing and scaling large programs for use by the field organization You should have demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the complex business and technical needs of customers. You should also have knowledge and a technical understanding of cloud concepts and vendors in general, and AWS specifically. You will have experience in the technology sales cycle, and an understanding of how to develop and leverage workload specific sales initiatives to drive customer adoption of AWS.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will:
· Hire & Develop the best BDM team and take serious role in coaching others. We work on behalf of our people to invent mechanisms for developing future leaders
· Possess cloud sales and business development background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the highest levels of large Enterprises, Mid-Market, and emerging startups.
· Have the technical depth and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of cloud computing to IT architects, engineering teams, and C-Level executives.
· Will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of complex global businesses.
· Will also be deeply familiar with complex legacy IT environments, Enterprise applications, and has done market analysis, deal negotiation and construction, business operations, and has a background that enables them to create scalable programs that apply holistic approaches to selling.
· Comfortable managing the sales cycle of an opportunity and will partner with various teams to (Account Executive, Solutions Architect, etc) to develop, propose and close new business.
Engages in senior level customer meetings to discuss customer’s business issues and explores how the new Enterprise service can help address and resolve these issues.
· 10+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, sales leadership management consulting or program/product management experience
· 5+ years of experience leading and managing high performing teams
· Operational savviness, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously, keeping focus on execution and delivering results consistently
· Ability to create a process from ambiguous repetitive activities, and optimize for scale
· Ability to interact with Senior Executives to both understand their requirements, and to discuss proposed programs and engagements
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· 5+ years in customer-facing roles
· Technical understanding of Cloud Computing concepts in general and/or AWS specific technologies, platforms and solutions
· MBA or equivalent relevant business experience
· Experience with Executive Briefing Center and/or Executive Sponsorship programs at Fortune 1000/Global 2000 companies
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
Job ID: 622537