We are The Mars Agency—a full-service, global agency in a world full of agencies. The difference between us and them? We write our own rules. It’s one of the many perks of being independently owned for over forty years. We exist to nurture growth & good—in business, in people and in communities. From strategy to execution, here, it’s all about leadership and ideas that create impact.
The Mars Agency is seeking a Senior Manager of Business Analytics to work from our Seattle office.
The Senior Manager of E-Commerce Analytics will be chiefly responsible for creation and execution of daily, monthly and annual reporting as required by The Mars Agency's e-commerce efforts. The candidate must have the ability to develop reporting solutions across a large variety of 3rd party and e-commerce retailer solutions such as Amazon, Walmart, Search platforms etc.
Experience with data management platforms within the e-commerce space is required alongside proven success in report template creation and execution and more broadly for building and institutionalizing the agency’s capability in this area.
- Develop and integrate data reporting systems as needed for e-commerce clients
- In coordination with client teams, develop insights and recommendations from data
- Pull data for audits and otherrequired analysis including but not limited to item level profitability, chargeback and fines analysis, paid search performance, catalog error analysis etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional data & insights teams and coordinate as needed
- Build and cultivate relationships with key content stakeholders at e-commerceretailers to stay abreast of best practices, new features and developments, unique collaboration opportunities, etc.
- Serve as the agency’s external-facing expert on e-commerce analytics by
- attending and speaking at conferences, publishing thought leadership content and/or contributing to interviews in industry trade publications
- Some travelrequired
SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 3-6 years’ relevant work experience, ideally within an analyst, IS, or e-
- commerce role at an agency, brand, or e-commerceretailer
- Direct experience with Amazon’s Vendor Central or Seller Central, or othere-commerce product management platforms preferred, but not required
- Current relationships at Amazon, Walmart.com, othere-commerceretailers or related 3rd party vendors preferred but not required
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving ability
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfort with fast-moving deliverables and timelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required
- Experience working collaboratively with a cross-functional on- and off-site team
- Ability to lead client-facing meetings and programs
- Desire to grow into a leadership/management position
- High level of energy and enthusiasm