The Sr. Manager, Brand Strategy and Activation will be the catalyst for and cross-functional leader of non-product brand initiatives. This role will help identify market opportunities inclusive of selling channels, direct-to-consumer programs, niche markets and strategic brand initiatives for the floor care category and Hoover® Dirt Devil® and Oreck® brands. Once potential opportunities are identified, the Sr. Manager of Brand Strategy and Activation will work with cross-functional stakeholders to validate brand and business opportunities, and then develop go-to-market strategies.
The Sr. Manager, Brand Strategy and Activation will work with sales, product and insights teams to gather competitive analysis to deliver innovative and exclusive floor care products and consumer experiences across all relevant TTI brands.
This position will be located in the Marketing Center of Excellence, located in Charlotte, NC.
- Use category insights and market data trends to proactively identify key initiatives and opportunities for profitable brand/category/customer growth
- Develop business cases and KPIs to align organization and guide initiative strategy.
- Establish brand team as strategic business partners by identifying and validating whitespace opportunities to help guide channel, product and brand strategies.
- Establish and manage incremental budgets to ensure adequate financial support of above-and-beyond initiatives.
- Help create and foster a culture of data driven decision making by leveraging insights and data to guide initiatives and channel strategies.
Sr. Manager, Brand Strategy & Activation
Date Job Posted:
Jun 25, 2020
Minimum Job Requirements:
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Brand Management, Marketing Analytics, Business or related fields
- 5+ years product/category marketing, retail marketing or brand and category management or 8+ years comprehensive marketing experience.
- Brand agency experience or experience managing vendor relationships.
- Very strong problem definition and solution skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to use market research, competitive analysis and consumer insights to identify market whitespace.
- Voracious curiosity and relentless follow-through to find answers and connect dots.
- Strong presentation skills necessary to present recommendations to senior executives.
- Experience working with secondary research to identify macro environmental trends and consumer motivations.
- Product marketing and retail marketing familiarity.
- Advanced computer skills - technical proficiencies in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Positive attitude, Drive for results, Takes ownership.