Success necessitates the leadership and independent thinking to gather information needed to diagnose problems, make recommendations, and exercise independent thinking to make effective decisions.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…..
- Drive the execution of key annual brand and retail marketing strategies in partnership with Business and Integrated Marketing leadership – from initiatives design to implementation and assessment of results.
- Lead and support seasonal integrated marketing plans and briefs utilizing consumer insights, internal and external resources for consumer data and partner with Marketing Operations, Creative Services and marketing channels leads (PR, Events, Social, CRM/Digital, Customer Experience and Visual Merchandising) to define programming, strategy & executional plans
- Identify and execute on opportunities to evolve store experience and services to drive customer engagement in collaboration with crossfuntional partners
- Support the seasonal 360 marketing planning process for all marketing activities
- Identify and support key retail marketing tactics to support seasonal brand and product priorities
- Support implementation of marketing plan from development to execution and hindsight, and leverage learnings to inform future seasonal planning
- Support and scale local marketing efforts to drive community engagement
- Develop materials and tools to support store-led marketing programs
- Collaborate with stores leadership to identify and test new tactics and scale if successful
- Prepare and deliver presentations for a variety of audiences, including senior leadership.
- Manage time of self and cross-functional partners - ensuring all key stakeholders adhere to and meet creative and production deadlines.
- Track and report program specific, weekly & monthly KPIs
- Manage the annual marketing budget, with support from the Sr. Director and Finance partners
- Nurture and develop a team of supporting roles
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in a multi-channel marketing role
- An understanding of digital – online marketing/e-commerce experience is a plus
- Strong analytical, project management and communication skills.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Must be highly collaborative and the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in budget management
- Thorough understanding of marketing metrics
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized