- Good understanding of state-of-the-art statistical methods for drug development
- Contributes to Biostatistical Research Hubs
- Uses competitive intelligence to influence clinical development strategies
- Works with Study Biostatisticians and Clinical Research Scientists to assist with innovative trial design, simulation and execution, and develop adaptive trials software tools as appropriate
- Contributes and is viewed as a key resource on departmental strategic initiatives.
- Able to positively impact processes and projects by influencing peers and cross-functional colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to present statistical concepts and thinking to internal colleagues.
- Offers advice to others within the company to help make better decisions and resolve problems.
- Ability to examine issues from various perspectives and apply appropriate concepts to address situations.
- Must be able to determine the functions most critical to company success and to support priorities within functional area.
- Addresses obstacles and difficulties of clients in order to meet goals.
Education and Experience
- 8 years of industry experience in the statistical analysis of biomedical data using SAS® software and a BS degree in Biostatistics or equivalent.
- 4+ years of industry experience in the statistical analysis of biomedical data using SAS® software and an MS degree in Biostatistics or equivalent
- 2+ year of industry experience in the statistical analysis of biomedical data using SAS® software and a PhD degree in Biostatistics or equivalent.