- Lead design, oversight and administration of global benefits strategy and programs.
- Lead design, implementation and administration of global benefit programs as it relates to compliance with federal, state and local regulations, for all locations. Develop necessary policies and guidelines.
- Use advanced analysis, project management, and negotiation skills to design and administer benefit programs.
- Drive implementation, maintenance and improvement of company benefits programs including time off, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, retirement, flexible spending accounts, and travel, as well as wellness and health education.
- Evaluate and compare existing company benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans, survey data, guidance from brokers, and other sources of information. Plan, develop and / or participate in area and industry surveys. Analyze market intelligence and develop specific recommendations for review by management.
- Frequently interact with more senior management and finance teams, to align on budget, adjust focus and ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Negotiate coverage, services and costs with carriers and brokers, and interact with others in areas such as risk management or legal departments to investigate innovative programs (e.g., self-insurance) to determine feasibility in terms of cost, risk to the company, and legal implications.
- Lead 401(k) Plan governance activities.
- Manage benefits vendor & broker relationships.
- Frequently interact with global HR team members with local benefits responsibilities. Enable GEO HRBPs to understand their benefits offerings locally (if they don’t already) so they can characterize for new hires in country
- Lead and drive an effective employee communication strategy.
- Ensure programs and issues are managed and administered effectively.
- 5-10 years of professional experience in benefits administration and benefits leadership roles.
- Strong strategic capability, technical acumen, service orientation, partnership skills and a process improvement mindset.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask without sacrificing accuracy.
- Excellent time management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Global experience, and experience in a growth company.
- People management experience.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.