Sr. Manager, Autologous Manufacturing Technologies
5 - 7 years experience •
Do you love Gene Therapy, Innovation & New Technologies?! Then this is the role for you! Newly created role with mid-size Gene Therapy Company here in Cambridge, MA looking for Sr. Manager, New Technologies focused on the future roll out of Autologous Cell Production! This is a highly visible role that is a mix of technical knowledge, project management and systems integration. Sr. Manager will support the implementation of new manufacturing and analytical technologies and work with CMC, Process Development, Manufacturing, IT, Quality & R&D teams to bring autologous manufacturing in house! Otherresponsibilities include:
- Drive strategy evolution and alignment towards bringing new technologies aimed at enhancing ability to scale manufacturing and reduce COGS of advanced cellular therapeutics.
- Lead cross-functional team in developing and implementing holistic plans for the identification, evaluation, development, and integration of potential new technologies, processes, and operational models.
- Provide on-going project and alliance management support.
- Collaborate with CMC project leadership to integrate manufacturing technology project plans with individual program-specific CMC needs and timelines.
- Proactively identify risks, gaps, and resource bottlenecks; work with teams to develop and implement mitigation plans.
- Lead development of proposals for leadership meetings to facilitate decision-making.
- Contribute to objective setting and long-range budget planning.
- Facilitate cross-functional team interactions with key functional stakeholders by building strong working relationships across the organization.
- Advanced degree in scientific/engineering discipline and 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Ability to influence peers and senior leadership.
- Working knowledge of technologies relevant to autologous cell production to enable integration of strategies around manufacturing data systems, cell processing, and analytical testing. (Expertise specifically in data systems a definite plus.)
- Experience working in high-volume, matrix environments.
- Up to 20% travel may be required.