This position will have marketing and business responsibility for promoting eSilicon’s ASIC platforms as well as sourcing of the third-party IP used by eSilicon in our engagements with ASIC customers.
- Own creation and maintenance of eSilicon’s ASIC platform Market Requirements Documents (MRD)
- Leverage subject matter experts across the company as a source to drive the development of collateral to highlight and promote eSilicon’s value proposition to ASIC customers
- Partner with sales in promoting eSilicon’s ASIC platforms to ASIC customers
- Understand the values promoted by our competitors to best position eSilicon’s values to target customers
- Proactively define the types of third-party IP required for eSilicon’s top ASIC customers such as Cisco, ZTE, Ericsson, and others
- Document the detailed IP requirements for the identified cores in MRDs.
- Validate the requirements with key ASIC customers
- Work with external suppliers to create product development plans which meet the requirements
- Negotiate pricing and terms with suppliers
- Manage issues as they arise during customer engagements (pre- and post-sales) to win business and ensure customer satisfaction.
Experience and Education Requirements include:
- Comprehensive understanding of semiconductor design and manufacturing including packaging, test and qualification
- Familiarity with the networking, telecom, and/or wireless infrastructure markets and the associated technologies and system OEMs such as Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Ericsson, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing management
- Thorough understanding of the key types of IP including SerDes, DDR interfaces, PLLs, controllers, etc.
- Experience buying and/or selling IP products
- BSEErequired, MBA preferred