We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannelretail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours.
Reporting to the Director of Fulfillment Technology, this position will be a key contributor to the corporate Fulfillment Technology organization. This position will be responsible for managing and executing global omni-channel operations technology implementations and initiatives for the organization, with particular emphasis on software applications that support our fulfillment centers: warehouse management systems, labor & productivity management systems, transportation management/ parcel management systems, warehouse control systems, and business intelligence/ reporting solutions.
The individual in this position must be competent to work independently at the highest level on all phases of business process design and analysis, and must also possess strong technical acumen. The successful candidate will bring a solid background of both business/ functional and systems implementation/ project management experience in supply chain operations, preferable in the fulfillment function. The individual must be comfortable managing relationships and change within a fast paced and constantly evolving environment.
· Manage/ support warehouse management system enhancements, implementations and upgrades
· Manage/ supporttransportation management/ parcel management system implementations/ upgrades
· Manage/ support warehouse control system/ material handling equipment system implementations
· Manage/ support labor and productivity management system implementations
· Manage/ support any integration design/ development/ delivery as required to support implementations of fulfillment applications.
· Manage field based managers or senior analysts as needed in support of the overall fulfillment technology centralized team structure
· Manage the standardization of application configuration/ processes where possible across fulfillment sites Contribute to the Corporate Fulfillment Technology team in the definition and design of continual enhancement requests across the suite of supported fulfillment technology applications
· Support Fulfillment Technologydevelopers (internal or externally sourced) as needed in managing and validating enhancement deployments and platform upgrades
· Back-fill site WMS resources as needed to provide support for design, testing and or production issues Establish subject matter expertise across all Radial Fulfillment Technology applications
· Represent the Fulfillment Technology team in cross-functional planning/ design meetings as delegated Help drive/facilitate issue resolution with Radial corporate technical support issues and manage/ engage vendor resources where appropriate
· Work with field based WMS analysts, senior analysts, and managers to insure both internal and corporate cross-functional project and platform milestones and dates are achieved
· Support the Fulfillment Technology department in managing administrative tasks around hours tracking & purchase order management/ vendor invoicing
· 3+ years working with a Tier-1 WMS application in a facility footprint of at least 100,00 sq ft
· 4+ years significant project management and systems implementation experience in the supply chain area, including requirements definition and integration
· Technical skills/acumen including software development and delivery methodology
· Deep understanding of modification/ enhancement specifications, either writing or reviewing
· Strong business acumen; particularly in order fulfillment, inventory control and/or distribution.
· In-depth understanding/ experience with SQL in an Oracle database environment
· Must be logical, analytical, and detail orientated
· Prior experience in working in or with a software product organization
· Experience in leading and managing teams (preferably direct reports)
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Ability to work independently and prioritize competing tasks in a fast paced environment
· Ability to travel as needed to support fulfillment center based projects (up to 30%)
· Ability to work off shift hours and weekends on occasion as required
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience with Manhattan Associates Open Systems Platform WMS Product
· Experience with JDA/Red Prairie WMS Product
· Prior professional services implementation experience in the supply chain area
· Direct to consumer fulfillment operations/ e-commerce industry experience
· B2B store replenishment model experience
· Experience with warehouse control systems (WCS)
· Experience with transportation management/ parcel systems
· Experience with Business Intelligence/ Reporting Tools
· Specific experience integrating a WMS to Enterprise Resource Planning, (ERP) Transportation Management systems, (TMS) and Material Handling Equipment (MHE) systems