JCPenney is looking for an experienced operations leader who can draw from talented analysts and innovative tools, including an extensive customer data platform, to develop analytics capabilities and deliver analytic solutions used to inform business decisions in Marketing and beyond, including those by senior executive leaders.
- Partner in the development of long term strategies for transitioning Analytics team from legacy tools and processes to scalable long-term solutions.
- Ensure team executes to near term and long-term roadmap deliverables.
- Facilitates the development of effective reporting processes and insightful analysis through the management of teams.
- Supports the functional areas by successfully planning, developing and executing against the analysis needs
- Quantify, track and prioritize the business value of projects
- Study operational problems and prepares recommendations for improvements
- Assist in designing and measuring new analysis/reporting processes
- Provide direction and guidance to team, ensuring goals and measurements are in place
- Coach team members to increase their knowledge and performance
- Motivate, lead and manage teams to achieve results
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Strategic execution-oriented transformation leader with proven track record of delivering tangible business outcomes
- At least 5 years of experience in an operations management role, with a minimum of years of 3 years leading/managing teams; retail industry experience is required
- Extensive knowledge of reporting processes and ability to work with/learn a variety of analytic tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft office product
- Excellent leadership, financial, and analytical skills required
- Ability to work cross functionally to drive business initiatives
- Proven ability to create and implement strategic plans and business results
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to navigate, influence, and negotiate matrix reporting relationships
- Interact effectively with stakeholders and executives across business and functional operations
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
Job ID: 1084276