- Manage to make an impact within your first 90 days. Drive to succeed and results-focused
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
- Perform all aspects of partner development, including identification of partner segments, relationship definition, launch activities, partner competency
- Execute the development of our SI / ISV Partner Sales strategy
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our Systems Integrator partners are developing their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities in line with Salesforce strategy.
- Work with Salesforce SI / ISV partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful CRM and Platform projects.
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of partner relationshipsPolitically astute, a good understanding of business, and able to ascertain key decision-makers
- Work with marketing to plan marketing events
- Strong track record of exceeding partner revenue targets
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Good knowledge of Salesforce technology and applications products/solutions, platform and SaaS
- Must be comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the SI / ISV community.
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant influenced revenue through SI / ISV partnerships.
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years in either alliance management, consulting, or sales with a track record of driving successful business development activities
- Experience of working with SI consulting organizations in multiple cities/verticals.
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem.
- Highly motivated and independent contributor.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.Business, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree (MBA degree is preferred)