Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 41 days ago
The Sr. Manager, Acquisition Engagement Strategy & Marketing works closely with technology and channel partners to implement the engagement strategy over email, text, phone and digital communications and drive new student acquisition through a contact strategy that focuses on the user experience.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field and five (5) years of marketing experience with a focus on driving engagement, nurture, conversion, and retention; OR
• High School Diploma and eight (8) years of marketing experience with a focus on driving engagement, nurture, conversion, and retention
• Effective written and oral communication skills at all levels of an organization
• Exceptional, proven operational management skills with experience in managing major projects
• Attention to detail and follow-through on execution
• Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt quickly to changes of priority
• Highly self-motivated, self-starter able to work independently
• Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Strong lifecycle marketing experience and skills necessary to drive entire strategy for multiple customer segments
• Experience working with cross-functional teams; demonstrable experience in establishing effective internal relationships
• Thorough understanding of multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, print, video, web/mobile, social, SMS)
• Excellent quantitative skills, experience in developing dashboards, ad-hoc analysis and visualization tools.