Industry: Energy & Utilities•
5 - 7 years
Posted 65 days ago
The Accounting Manager will successfully manage and oversee the day to day operations of the corporate accounting function and serve as a liaison between corporate and operations.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent preferred and 7-10 years related accounting experience.
• Knowledge of NetSuite preferred
• 5 or more years' leadership experience in an accounting environment required.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical, organizational and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
• Ability to work independently, problem solve and make decisions.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications, especially Excel and Access.