Cohesity is looking to hire a self-motivated professional to support our Corporate Accounting team. The ideal candidate would be a strong collaborative leader with an excellent understanding of GAAP, with very strong operational experience.
- Support of the monthly close and consolidation process and the preparation of the monthly financial statements. This position is very hands-on which requires preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and financial statements.
- Be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close, reporting and business processes more efficient and accurate.
- Perform and review monthly accounting close journal entries and reconciliations including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained
- Specifically responsible for international account reconciliation reviews, EPS calculations, cash flow statements, inventory and E&O analyses, and preparation of footnote disclosures in consolidated financial statements
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective processes to improve the close cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Maintain internal financial controls and procedures, including developing and/or updating procedures to enhance efficiency and internal controls for SOX readiness
- Support internal and external audits, including preparation of audit schedules
- System enhancements and implementations to support the rapid business expansion.
- Interface with FP&A to accurately reflect the financial forecast and assist with corporate consolidated results
- Implement and work with a financial reporting tool to deliver management reports
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; CPA preferred
- 15+ Years of progressively responsible accounting management roles
- Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product
- Effective problem solving, methodical, detail-oriented, innovative, and highly analytical
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- A multi-tasker with the ability to accurately work in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Able to prioritize workload, work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Adaptive, Hyperion or other global planning system experience preferred
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity