Position Description/Responsibilities (CCC/Vendor)
Computer Aid Inc is looking for a Senior COBOL IMS DB/DC and DB2 Developer to support large, high-volume, enterprise-class applications. This position will be full-time, direct hire and will be on a long term project team.
Working in the Senior Mainframe Programmer/Analyst role, you will be:
· Responsible for analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation for new and existing business application software, and production support for Mainframe systems, using COBOL, IMS, DB2 and JCL.
· Responsible for Interface development and report development.
· Test, code and debug programs from internal design parameters.
· Support in system and user acceptance testing effort.
· Review, analyze and modify programming systems inclusive of coding, debugging, testing, and implementing programs.
Position Requirements/Technical Skills (CCC/Vendor)
Must be capable of working at a broad technical level in all phases of the application systems project life-cycle. Exceptional communication skills are required.
Must be able to apply business knowledge and technical skills to systems development.
Must have strong working experience with the following,
10+ Years COBOL
10+ Years IMS DC (Very Important)
10+ Years IMS DB
10+ Years DB2
10+ Years JCL