$100K — $150K *
Position: Mainframe Developer
JOB REF#: 21957
Duration: 12+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Torrance, CA 90501 (on-site only)
Rate: Open, depends on exp level (W2 Only)
Mainframe Developer will support this clients financial vendor applications which services over 3.5 million active loans and leases across the nation and Canada. They provide servicing for all of the leases and loans. This Loan Origination System gives/sends new accounts, where they book them to start billing, tracking payments recv'd, credit reporting, delinquency tracking, and collections. Responsible for Application Development, Production Support and Enhancement Services for CASS application.
• Application Development and Production Support for multiple large projects
• Research and resolve production issues, troubleshooting of mainframe on-line and batch abends
• Evaluate the daily and monthly batch process to improve performance and shorten the critical path window
• Perform Impact Analysis across multiple platforms and applications
• Deliver complete documentation for estimates, design and development
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
**Due to Covid, initially all work will be performed remote, eventually ALL work will return to 100% onsite **
• 5+ years of recent/current exp developing Mainframe programs, enhancing, production supporting of applications development.
• Strong programming and analysis in an IBM Mainframe environment, COBOL, VSAM, SQL, DB2, and JCL
• Experience working with Financial Services, Banking and/or Consumer Lending (Dealer Financial Services, including Customer Service, Flooring, Wholesale Line of Credit, and Commercial Loans ) industries.
• Experience with running batches and some exp with CICS
• Experience with MQ Series, Visio, Stored Procedures, SQL Server, XML, and/or Quality Center
• Experience with data mapping
• Must have a very stable work history
• Must have excellent written and communication skills
• Experience in the Automotive Industry
• Experience working in Captive Finance, Finance Services, Automotive lending, Customer Service, Payment Processing, Taxes, End of Term and Extension processes, Collections, Delinquency Tracking, Repossession, Charge Off, Recovery, Bankruptcy, and Accounting.
• IBM MF environment.
Calance Consultant Benefits Offerings:
- H1 Transfers/Green Card processing offered (NO C2C)
- EPO/PPO Medical Plan (Cigna)
- HMO/PPO Dental programs (Cigna)
- Vision - VSP (Vision Plan Summary)
- 401K VOYA Retirement vesting program
Valid through: 4/22/2021
$130K — $170K + uncapped commissions
2 days ago