The Senior Logistic Specialist will provide support in the coordination and validation to all logistics and space requirements across multiple locations for our Prime Contract, with an emphasis on elevated project execution tracking for the client.
- Develop and maintain space requirements to support customer related exercises, real-world operations, and training events;
- Gather and prepare supporting documentation to support leadership in planning, organizing, directing, controlling, implementing, and managing operations strategic planning and space requirements as well as directing current and future support needs;
- Foster relationships with Liaison Officers (LNO’s) from all partnering organizations and maintaining sustainable relations with all LNO’s organizations support staff;
- Conduct research and analysis to assist efforts to review requirements and provide customer service responses to LNOs and other partners.
- Must meet one of the following levels of education andexperience:
- MS + 10 years of experience in Logistics
- BS + 13 years of experience in Logistics
- AA or no degree with 16 years of experience in Logistics
- 5 years of recent experience coordinating and validating all logistic and space support requirements across multiple geographical locations with specifically elevated project execution tracking at MD Headquarters.
- 5 years of experience in conducting research and analysis to assist efforts to review requirements and provide logistical management of facility projects and related IT mission infrastructure requirements.
- This role will be required to provide presentations/briefings to Senior Leadership as required
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
- Experience at a Joint military command or agency headquarters, Service Headquarters, Service Major Command, or combination. At least 3 years must be at a Joint command.
- Experience as a logistics analyst/specialist/officer.
- Experience must be in Joint logistics activities, with demonstrated knowledge of joint logistics policy, doctrine, and instructions.
- Experience in at least three of the following joint logistics functional areas: joint operation planning, deployment planning and execution, agreements management, transportation planning and execution, supply chain management, and facilities planning/management.
- Action officer experience, with proficiency at task management, oral and written communication, ability to analyze problems and develop recommendations, and to support senior leadership decision making through preparation of effective point papers, position papers, presentation briefings, and other forms of correspondence.
- Joint Professional Military Education Phases 1 and 2.