Practical Law is looking for an experienced attorney with a focus on international intellectual property matters to join our IP&T Service. This role can be located out of a home office anywhere in the United States if the candidate does not live near a Thomson Reuters office. The editor will:
- Develop, write, and edit internally-developed and contributed Practical Law Global know-how and current awareness resources (including practice guidance notes, standard documents, checklists and legal updates) for practicing attorney-subscribers primarily in the area of international/cross-border intellectual property matters, including:
- Copyright and database law;
- Trade secrets and confidentiality;
- Cross-border IP and technology licensing and other transactions.
- Establish and maintain a large network of US and fo