We are looking for Sr. Legal Analyst for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Sr. Legal Analyst
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Prepares, reviews, analyzes, redlines, and negotiates complex agreements (Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Scopes of Work (SOWs), License & Subscription Agreements, Service as a Software (SaaS) Agreements, Healthcare Professional (HCP) Service Agreements, Grants & Donations Agreements, and other contract related needs.
- Analyzes contract terms and conditions to determine compliance and assess corporate risk, while acquiring appropriate stakeholder feedback.
- Creates contracttemplates, as requested or needed and manages contract terms and conditions as appropriate in the global Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) system.
- Supports business partners on contract negotiation process and coordination of approval workflow.
- Partners with cross-functional and global team members to increase adoption of ECLM through training and change management.
- Coordinates with and provides direction to outsourced ECLM helpdesk team to ensure system user support.
- Develops and leverages metrics on ECLM to assess business impact and results (i.e., measure cycle time, contract expiration dates, etc.).
- Manages and develops contract training material and ECLM communication needs.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven expertise in MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including collaborative and relationship management skills
- Excellent independent problem-solving, critical thinking, and investigative skills
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of Client's policies, procedures, and guidelines relevant to legal
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the department on projects
- Ability to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Requires 5 years of experience negotiating contracts, a working knowledge of all legal aspects of contracting and the ability to understand contractlanguage and quickly and identify/communicate any risks or liabilities.
- Preferred to have prior experience with a Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system in a administrator role or capacity.
- Bachelordegree is required; Paralegal certification or Juris Doctorate (JD) preferred.
- Background in the medical device, pharmaceutical, or related healthcare industry preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with managing multiple initiatives/projects.
- Ability to identify, manage, negotiate and resolve issues independently.
- Appreciation of diverse business operations and cultures.
- Ability to be a team player and a trusted business partner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 6 years years experience of related experience Required Or Other: 9 years years experience of related work experience Required And Other:
- Notary commission required as appropriate for location and/or specialization Required And Other: Professional certification Preferred.