Do you have a passion for people development? Do your pride yourself in finding creative solutions to meeting learning needs? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment? Then Edward Jones may be the place for you!
Our Learning and Development team is charged with growing the capabilities needed for future success of our associates and mid-level leaders. We do this by designing, delivering and managing engaging, outcome-focused learning and development programs.
As a Senior Learning & Development Specialist, you will partner with your peers, Leaders and HR across the firm to diagnose needs, build/buy programs, and make recommendations to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our people development systems and processes.
- Master's degree (or relevant experience) in Leadership Development, Psychology, Human Resources or related discipline (strongly preferred, but not required)
- 7-10 years of relevant experiencepartnering with leaders to understand business/skill needs and developing creative and effective learning solutions.
- 7-10 years facilitating programs
- Strong instructional design, facilitation, and program and project management skills
- Ability to design and develop learning solutions, create charters, and execute on project plans
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in strategic thinking, project planning and execution, collaboration, influence, and adaptability.
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients.
Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.