1. Provide strategic and tactical input on design/development of leadership, organization development, succession management and training and development solutions and programs for the health system.
2. Support the Executive Director of Leader Continuity and Talent Development ongoing deployment of the succession management process system wide.
3. With direction from the Executive Director of Leader Continuity and Talent Development, provide system-level support and work with Delivery Network senior leaders in succession management and development planning.
4. Provide individual coaching to senior leaders to impact his/her leadership effectiveness and have direct impact on their business goals. Coordinates and manages relationships with external coaches.
5. Synthesize psychometric assessments to support leader self-awareness, identify development opportunities to better align development and business goals