Be a part of a team that is growing and a company that is transforming!
We have a great opportunity for a Sr. Learning and Development Specialist who wants to have their hand in building the Learning and Development organization here at Stericycle. This role will wear multiple hats and play a critical role in assisting with developing our grassroots corporate Learning and Development organization.
Key Position Activities:
Key Position Activities:
1) Serve as an expert on organization and leadership development matters. Partner with Director of Leadership & Organizational Development, business leaders and HR Business Partners to understand the business training needs and design or develop programs to ensure needs identified are addressed with conventional and innovative training techniques.
2) As a key member for the L&D organization will be responsible for creating and managing corporate wide learning content management strategy. Provide recommendations on instructional standards, learner en-gagement strategies and process improvement.
3) Provides consultation to all leadership development processes, such as succession management, talent assessment, training and development, career pathing, competency management, and performance management.
4) This position will also plan and manage the design, deployment, and evaluation of training solutions with internal resources and external vendors. As well as develop and organize training material and content into meaningful learning modules, which are then deployed in various training tools such as facilitator guides, learning guides, tests, E-Learning software, job aids, or other relevant learning resources.
5) Responsible for managing several learning and development projects from inception to implementation. Leveraging internal and external resources to deliver world class training. Coordinates, develops, implements and manages Stericycle’s SteriU existing programs focused on talent and leadership development.
6) Conduct needs assessments working with multiple departments to understand training requirements. Develop learning objectives and create content to support objectives through classroom coursework, self-study sessions or e-learning coursework. Implement ADDIE and Kirkpatrick evaluation techniques todesign, develop and publish new learning content with a highdegreeof accuracy and speed.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communication, Business or related field or the equivalent in related work experience.
Minimum of six years experience building Corporate level training programs (preferably leadership development, HiPo, coaching and organizational change management)
• The ability to communicate effectively (written, verbal and presentation skills) at all levels of the organization.
• Project Management Skills: ability to organize priorities and effectively manage projects
• Proficient in establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
Demonstrates the ability to explain challenging concepts through the curriculum that is developed.
Abitlity to communicate Core Values through educational documents and courses.
Strong knowledge of Adult Learning Theory Principles and developing conventional and out the box training programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.