Sr. Leadership Development Consultant
Woodland Hills, CA
In this Sr. Leadership Development role, you will partner with Organization Development Consultants and Medical Center Leaders to assess and analyze leadership development needs across a broad spectrum of positions and geographic areas, leading to the creation of strategic plans for leadership development.
Assesses and analyses training and development needs across a broad spectrum of positions and geographic areas, usually for a single large functional area or program-wide initiative.
Develops strategic plans for development of training curricula, professional development and technical programs. Conducts and/or coordinates the programs. Works independently with significant latitude to make decisions.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Leadership Development Consultant
- Consults with leaders of major constituency groups within the organization to assess, trend and analyze the learning needs of employees across the region based on current and future strategic plans.
- Develops, implements and coordinates management training programs.
- Serves as a master trainer providing training and coaching to trainers and learning consultants.
- Monitors, evaluates and makes leveraging recommendations about the cost effectiveness and quality of learning programs.
- Plans, advocates for and implements the deployment of region wide strategic learning systems.
- Evaluates, selects, retains and brokers a pool of internal and external training consultants, with diverse expertise to provide leveraged training of a specialized and/or technical nature.
- Evaluates, selects and deploys computer based training programs region wide.• Stays abreast of learning, training and development research including theory, motivation theory and new materials, methods and techniques.
Qualifications of the Sr. Leadership Development Consultant
- Master's degree OR six (6) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Extensive experience designing and administering education and training programs for a diverse client group with limited resources.
- Expertise in the principles of group dynamics, adult learning theory and training and development techniques.
- Previous experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding verbal communication and presentation skills.
- User knowledge of word-processing and spreadsheet software
- Must be able to travel within the United States 30% of the time.
Compensation for the Sr. Leadership Development Consultant
- Salary for the Sr. Leadership Development Consultant - Based on experience
- Relocation assistance available
- Bonus - 7%
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), etc.)