his is a hands-on position, both developing and leading. The Solution Architect will work in a collaborative team environment with business partners, product owners and contract development teams. This position leads and participates in the full development life cycle in the creation and enhancements of system functionality.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience working technologies including Java, C#, Oracle Database server, web interface technologies and in a service-oriented architecture platform. You also need to demonstrate a proven track record of building strong technical customer relationships, working with cross-functional teams and connecting customer requirements with geographically-distributed delivery teams to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. The Solution Architect is a key member of the delivery team, supporting the upstream and downstream technical interfaces during the entire system delivery process.
- Collaborate with customers to discover and document system requirements
- Define and document the architecture and integration approach for implementing our ERP and FSM platforms for the enterprise
- Work with customers to research, prototype and test cases
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders in the Sales, Delivery, Reporting and Operations teams as well as customers and partners
- Work on future business systems process based on acquisitions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work alongside engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience creating and delivering technical presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Highly motivated to achieve desired results
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Eight (8) to 10 years of experience, including supporting ERP/FSM platforms
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent systems documentation and architecture diagram skills with thorough understanding of systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance and security procedures
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- Relocation assistance will not be provided
- Experience with Cloud Platforms
- Knowledge of service data and service-based businesses
- Strong problem-solving skills and