- Responsible for the ongoing evolution of our client's saas platform, including design, development, and along with QA, systems integration testing.
- Work in a team with other developers to build highly secure, high-performance enterprise level applications that present in a web interface.
- Write clean, well-organized, well-commented code, following industry standard coding practices.
- Enhance and refactor existing code with goal of improving performance, resilience, security and maintainability.
- Mentor junior developers.
- 10+ years or more experience in building performant, secure and maintainable back end systems.
- Experience with Linux, Python, SQL and MySQL, jQuery.
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent).
- Ability to articulate and communicate technical concepts.