Sr Lead Marketing Manager
Responsible for the design and execution of one or more integrated marketing and demand generation programs/campaigns of moderate complexity within an assigned vertical, segment and/or product/solution category in support of enterprise go-to-market initiatives. Responsible for serving as a visionary and subject matter expert for the cross-segment or shared marketing programs you support. This role aligns closely with cross-functional teams in corporate and business unit marketing as well as Public Relations, Sales, Sales Engineering, Solutions Architects, and Product Evangelists.
- Provides direction to internal and external agencies on creation of marketing assets (email, direct mail, etc.) and premium content (infographics, webinars, videos, white papers, etc.) for use in multi-channel demand generation campaigns. Manages third parties who enable program(s) and negotiates business terms and conditions of contracts.
- Designs and executes integrated marketing strategies, lead nurturing programs and demand generation campaigns that promote the company's products and solutions, align to the buyer?s journey and generate high quality sales opportunities.
- Ensures marketing messaging and materials for campaigns are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Partners withcampaign operations/analytics to set-up campaigns and measure campaign performance and to course-correct as campaign execution unfolds.
- Identifies and addresses gaps in team expertise. Delegates authority and holds staff accountable for agreed upon commitments. Coaches and supports staff in taking independent action.
- Work cross functionally with internal clients in various departments to plan and manage projects for external marketing communications.
- Develops ideas and recommendations toward campaign process, system, and reporting improvements and incorporates them into existing and future programs.
- Employs a disciplined approach to lead management, aligning lead management process to campaign strategies and partnering withmarketing lead development reps (MDRs) to develop service level agreements that enable effective disposition and nurturing of leads.
- Bachelor?s degreerequired.
- 8+ years professional experience; 6+ years with Master's Degree.
- 5+ years business-to-businessmarketing or demand generation experience.
- Master's Degree
- Knowledge of telecommunications, technology and/or IT marketplace desired.
- Strong foundation in modernmarketing concepts and tools including data acquisition, A/B testing, buyer personas, buyer?s journeys, lead nurturing, marketing automation platforms, sales automation platforms, waterfall optimization, and inbound marketing.
- Strong understanding of product portfolio, key segments, target customers, customer challenges, buyer profiles, and buying criteria.
- Creative and innovative thinker, who also possesses strong analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Superior internal and external communication skills including copywriting, editing and proofing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Team builder who leads from the front with passion, courage and confidence.
- Strong people management, budget management, self-organization, interpersonal and business partnering skills.
- Strong presentation skills, including developing compelling PowerPoint for executive level audiences.
- Strong project management, budget management, self-organization, interpersonal and business partnering skills.
- Experience working effectively and productively within large cross-functional development teams.