Our Seattle area client seeks a passionate Sr - Lead-level Embedded Software Engineer for full cycle development projects to create scalable and optimized software systems to support tools used by >5,000 engineering - field professionals in the industrial space. This is a rewarding opportunity to be a key contributor to developing products that influence the success of the organization.
Position: Sr - Lead-level Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA area
• A rapidly growing worldwide leader in engineering services
• Comprehensive benefits
• Full life cycle design and implementation of software of embedded devices and systems.
• Lead the design, develop, code, review, test and debug system software.
• Innovate and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability. Integrate new product designs.
• Establish and refine source code repository.
• Lead the development, test and enhancement of frameworks.
• Development of new code for micro-controllers.
• BS degree with major in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineering, or a related engineering subject.
• 10-15+ years of full life cycle embedded software development experience in C and C++.
• Multitasking, real-time OS experience. FreeRTOS.
• Experience establishing source code repositories.
• Software CM tools. Defect tracking.
• OS coding. IP protocols. Interfaces. Hardware subsystems.
• Schematics. Component data sheets. Xilinx.
• Industrial automation, mechanical, electrical, NDT, FPGA, algorithms.
• Interpersonal skills for cross-team, project team, collaboration.
• Leadership experience.
• A stable record of full time direct employment
• No third party inquiries (not open to C2C)
• This is direct hire role
• Relocation assistance can be available