Req Id 63203
To strengthen the Analysis arm of the FP&A organization, we are seeking a seasoned financial analyst as focal point and subject matter expert to attend ad hoc requests, drive the streamlining and standardization on how the entire company defines, measures, reports and analyzes working capital, variable costs, and key return metrics. Also as a core player of the planning & analysis team, this role provides support to the annual budget & LRP process on an as needed basis. This role also fundamentally needs to possess very sound finance knowledge to innovate process best practices and manage the changes for implementation.
This role reports to Senior Manager, Planning & Analysis, Corporate FP&A, and doesn’t have direct supervision responsibility.
- Provide in-depth financial/economic analysis and prepare high-quality presentation material to support Board meetings, ongoing corporate/finance strategy development, and other ad hoc management requests (e.g. macroeconomic calls, business projections & validations, tax/debt structure analysis, etc.).
- Assist in developing and refining driver-based corporate level business projection and cash flow forecast model to facilitate integrated long range planning and insightful scenario and sensitivity analysis.
- Focal point to drive the company wide initiative to streamline and standardize definitions, process, and procedures to most effectively report and analyze working capital.
- FP&A lead to coordinate withother functions to define and standardize how the company reports, measures, and analyzes the variable costs.
- FP&A lead to drive standardizing how the company measures key return metrics (e.g. ROIC, ROI, ROE, EVA, etc.) and designing a sound process and procedure to report and utilize these metrics.
- Partner with variety of finance & business stakeholders to establish mechanics covering the peer intelligence to provide timely and valuable information to management (e.g. earning call coverage, corporate strategy development, organic/inorganic project progress, etc.)
- Offer assistance to Forecasting and Planning group and Management Reporting group to support closing process, provide as needed coverage, and ensure seamless knowledge and best practice sharing.
- Lead and/or actively involved inother initiatives and cross functional projects to drive continuous improvement and efficiencies in the FP&A andotherFinance processes.
Accounting or Finance or related business degreewith8+ years’ relevant FP&A, corporate finance, business services, accounting or other analytical experiencerequired. CFA/CPA/MBA preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with a sound understanding of chemical industry, manufacturing, business, and financial planning & analysis required.
- Strong ability to manage process changes withfinance project management and implementation experience a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively build and maintain solid relationships withinternal/external stakeholders, and strong presentation skills to message and communicate results clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work under pressure to multi-task, prioritize and effectively manage key stakeholder expectations (both business and finance).
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision (self-starter), make sound decisions, while closely engaging and staying aligned with the rest of FP&A team and other business service functions.