We are currently seeking qualified, motivated talent to be responsible for appraising livestock, feed and equipment and for preparing or reviewing varied and complex budgets on all types of field, tree and vine crops, including dairies; and for performing periodic inspections on cropping and livestock operations of all sizes including loans over $25MM. Works independently with minimal administrative supervision. Responsible for providing ongoing training and guidance for Agricultural Field Representatives Senior I and Agricultural Field Representatives I, II.
- Prepares and reviews varied and complex crop budgets and cash flow projections and prepares reports evaluating borrower's historical performance. Uses historical analysis of financial statements, tax returns, budgets, yields, market prices, industry information, along with current and forecasted information to determine equity and margins in an operation. Reports to include discussion of soils, water availability, equipment availability, marketing and management.
- Performs periodic inspections of farm/ranch operations to evaluate performance and adherence to budgeted projections, to include evaluation of yields and prices currently anticipated versus those originally budgeted. Determines status of remaining receivables and outstanding payables.
- Prepares or reviews livestock or dairy budgets. Performs periodic appraisals of livestock and of stored feed supplies to determine loan equity positions. Reports to include evaluation of livestock's health and condition, facilities, marketing, management and livestock valuation and equity position.
- Keeps fully informed on agricultural issues including market conditions, governmental regulations, weather patterns, water supplies, and technological advancements in agriculture.
- Manages Ag Field Office in the absence of the Ag Field Manager. Reviews fieldwork and reports and signs necessary documentation to keep office running smoothly
- Ensures compliance with the appropriate professional and regulatory standards.
- Maintains a liaison with the account officer for whom reports are prepared.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.