The Corporate Financial Reporting team is responsible for reporting the financial activity of Chick-fi-A, Inc. and its subsidiaries on a monthly and annual basis. The Senior Accountant Lead position will serve on a team responsible for ensuring subsidiary financials, which includes International subsidiaries of Chick-fil-A, Inc., are compliant with local statutory requirements, i.e. US GAAP, International Financial reporting Standards, ASPE, etc., and provide relevant information for internal stakeholders. A goal of this role is to serve as a key business partner and subject matter expert for relevant stakeholders. Additionally, this role will partner with other Financial Services leadership to provide strategic direction on subsidiary management financial reporting and international expansion.
- Partner with international leadership and other Financial Services leadership to provide strategic direction for international expansion.
- Lead annual financial statement audits or reviews need for local statutory requirements for international subsidiaries.
- Perform recurring and ad hoc accounting functions; to include journal entries, reconciliations, currency conversions and financial statement compilations.
- Partner with other department leaders to determine the strategic direction for internal financial statement reporting needed for leadership.
- Assist in the oversight and selection of partners/consultants and systems used for financial reporting compliance.
- Partner with professionals across the organization to provide financial reporting compliance perspective for international operations.
- Provide advanced guidance and process design for ad hoc business processes.
- Provide technical accounting guidance/support to cross-functional team members.
- Assist in the interview and selection of new full-time staff.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in applying accounting standards in US GAAP and IFRS
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education