Requirements for Analog & Mixed Signal Layout:
- Chip floor planning, device placement, routing, verifications, layout/design reviews.
- Be able to provide the estimated tape-out schedule, plan and execute to meet project milestone deadlines.
- Should be familiar with all Layout verification (DRC/LVS/ANT/ESD, etc…) and be able to solve/debug issues independently.
- Able to communicate & work with overseas’ team to deliver high quality layout that meets design requirements.
- Deep understanding of BCD, SOI process to be able to develop and construct a complexed POWER DEVICE structure.
- Understanding of hierarchical planning and integration, chip design from block-level to top-level for POWER MANAGEMENT ICs.
- Strong knowledge of device matching, signal shielding & isolation techniques.
- Work independently & be able to collaborate with Design, CAD, Technology Development & Package team.
- Successfully develop & responsible for the full chip from feasibility to tape-out.
- 7+ years of experience with strong full-custom Analog / Mixed Signal layout skills.
- Experience with Cadence Assura, Cadence Virtuoso XL (VXL) tools.
- Data management tools in a Unix environment.
- Effective communication & written skills are the must.
- A good team player & a quick learner.