- A successful candidate will embrace our design concepts, agile development environment and be a collaborative team player able to communicate her/his ideas with colleagues and management.
- We are looking for the person who can work in a fast-paced environment and has a strong grasp of cutting edge technologies
- Research and development of new technologies related to video and video players.
- The candidate will work closely with engineering and product teams.
- Utilize a combination of troubleshooting, technical, and communication skills to handle a mix of disparate tasks which includes project and software development work
- The candidate must show he/she has experience with Test Driven Development
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to develop new features for CBS All Access and CBS All Access International brands.
- Contribute in development and improvement of features around video.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- Passionate about application performance and knows different techniques to do optimization
- Candidate has experience with tools like Webpack, Gulp, NPM/Yarn
- Experience developing web pages for mobile devices
- Web development best practices
You might also have -
- Experience with frameworks like React or Vue.js
- Experience working for RESTful apis
- Experience performing load tests
- Experience with the development of Chromecast applications
- Experience working with CI tools like Jenkins
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled