Looking for a Sr. Java with ETL , Prefer GC/USC but open to H1s.
1.Position: Sr. Java Developer with ETL
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- 8+ years of experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other Technical Discipline; Advance Degreepreferred.
- Experienced in using Collection framework.
- MultiyearExperience in working on ETL using Talend Suite.
- Mandatory ETL Tools ? Talend.
- Strong understanding on scheduling batch jobs and knowledge of JDBC connections.
- Strong Object-Oriented Analysis & Design experience.
- Hands on experience in Databases (preferably NoSQL DBMS like Cassandra).
- Highly technical and hands-on experience in building products from scratch.
- Exposure to architectural frameworks: TOGAF, UML, etc.
- Experience building large scale applications which process millions/billions of records.
- Should be highly analytical, algorithmic, logic driven.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus.
At the core of Software Engineering
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge