We are looking for Sr. Java Web Developer for our client in Salt Lake City, UT
Job Title: Sr. Java Web Developer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Conducts in process audits of manufactured goods and/or inspects purchased finished goods and raw materials for compliance to specifications.
- Maintains and reports audit and inspection results.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Product inspection to Device Master Record.
- Data preparation for analysis and presentation by others.
- Excel Spreadsheet generation and manipulation for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Assists with scheduled specification reviews and ensures that the latest revision of specifications are maintained and referenced.
- Performs scheduled finished goods and raw material inspections in compliance with MAI Standard Operating Procedures which may include the use of calibrated measuring devices.
- Maintains sample history files for all received artwork.
- Maintains records of all inspection results and acceptance and rejection activities in ERP system and in incoming inspection folders.
- Ensures non-conforming materials are placed on hold in accordance with MAI Standard Operating Procedure and documents disposition in ERP system.
- Communicates product failures to QA Management.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (30% of position is Administrative, 70% of time is spent on Operations floor):
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling. Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or otherwise working with hands. Fingers are involved only to the extent that they are an extension of the hand.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Visual Acuity: Closely viewing in order to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Talking is important for those activities in which workers must impart oral information to clients or to the public, and in those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree, or equivalent, required.
- One year certificate from college or technical school, preferred.
- Minimum, three (3) months related experience and/or training, required.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge (Word & Excel). Experience with Access Preferred