J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Banking Technology supports technology for 3 parts of the Banking business under CIB, namely Global Investment Banking (GIB), Global Corporate Banking (GCB), and Treasury Services (TS). GIB works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, and provides comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. GCB manages the firm's relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. TS delivers cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card and escrow services that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today. Be part of Banking Technology in JPMorgan:
This is a Senior Java Developer role within the GIB / GCB Technology team who is highly passionate about application design & programming, and aspires to contribute towards our digital transformation agenda. You will join an inspiring and curious team for designing and developing our core deal lifecycle management platform, delivering world-class technology solutions, providing analytics, business intelligence & controls for the world's #1 investment banking franchise, impacting thousands of users and generating $billions of revenue annually. We need your expertise:
Interested? This is what you should have:
- Build cloud native applications leveraging Domain driven design and micro-services architecture principles, identifying bounded contexts and service interactions - e.g. asynchronous eventing and RESTful API decisions
- Collaborate to design solutions including activity flows, and logical data models
- Build fully automated CI / CD pipelines, support software solutions that are customer focused & highly secure and deployed on a Private Cloud Kubernetes platform
- Write maintainable & testable code that is consistent with micro-service architecture principles
- Work with partner technology teams to ensure successful integration
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Designed and developed applications based on Domain driven design with clearly defined service boundaries & contracts that support multiple versions with backward compatibility
- Hands on experience with Java, key frameworks such as Spring stack (spring boot, spring core etc.), and REST
- Solid knowledge of patterns like side car, circuit breaker, traffic shifting, ingress, egress, etc.
- Implementation knowledge of managing asynchronous communication using Kafka / JMS
- Strong believer of code quality and writes junit case using mocking frameworks (jmockit, mockito, etc.)
- Good understanding of Oracle or other SQL databases
Java, spring-core, spring boot, Hibernate, RESTful, Oracle, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, mockito, jmockit, jacoco Desired
GraphQL, Elastic, S3, Docker, Kubernetes, cucumberAbout Us
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransAbout the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.